Life In Progress
The Life in Progress student residences are our luxury student recovery housing options. This gender-specific transitional living community is ideal for a student making the journey from treatment to student life. It’s also an ideal option for clients discharging from Life of Purpose’s Primary Care Program.
We offer the Life in Progress student recovery residences in three cities: Boca Raton, Florida, Denton, Texas, and Murfreesboro, Tennessee. All locations are near university and college campuses, making Life in Progress an ideal option for students in recovery. Life in Progress offers a safe, academically supportive and affordable sober housing option that includes a live-in recovery residence manager who provides 24-hour, on-site supervision. Other features include an on-site, full-time academic case manager Monday through Friday as well as several on-site offices where behavioral health technicians can offer immediate, individualized support.
Transportation is provided to Life of Purpose’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), our Academically Focused Aftercare ProgramTM or other local outpatient programs including Twelve-Step meetings by our behavioral health technicians. Since these technicians are also young adult students in active recovery, our clients tend to feel comfortable engaging with them about concerns. In this way, issues can be talked about quickly and referred to on-call clinical therapists as needed without delay.
Features of Life In Progress
- On-site, full-time academic case manager, live-in recovery residence manager, and on-site behavioral health technicians.
- Transportation to Life of Purpose Intensive Outpatient Program, Academically-Focused Aftercare Program or other local outpatient programs.
- Gender-specific, male-only housing available at all of our locations.
- Women-only housing available at our Tennessee location.
- Luxury amenities. Single and double rooms available.
- An ideal transition from Life of Purpose Treatment partial hospitalization program with community housing or other primary programs.