The following job positions are the career opportunities we currently have available for our Life of Purpose Addiction Treatment location in the Boca Raton, Florida area. For more information please connect with our staff at 1-888-PURPOSE.
This list will be updated as positions come available and are filled.
Position: Accounting Generalist
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: City Line Behavioral Health
- Code and process accounts payable weekly from multiple locations, from reviewing invoices/vendor statements to handling vendor inquiries
- Correspond with vendors regarding payments and invoices
- Automate reoccurring payables to vendors
- Mail all payments to vendors
- Set up new vendors including confirming all vendors have W9 forms and Certificate of Insurance on file prior to payment
Requirements and Education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper, accountant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Quickbooks accounting software. Reports to CFO, and other members of the executive leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Paid Holidays