With ten years experiences in case management and mental health, working with several state and nonprofit agencies in the Philadelphia and South Jersey areas, I am thrilled to work with Life of Purpose as the Director of Academically Focused Case Management in New Jersey. I am responsible for the direct care and management of educational objectives for clients. At Life of Purpose we are guiding emerging adults, who’s education was interrupted due to substance use, with support and motivation for reintegration at a college or university. Our staff and other clients are letting them know that it is ok to return to an institution of higher education to better improve their chances at sustainable recovery with a life that has purpose.
Life of Purpose NJ is conveniently located to allow access to over 100 universities and colleges within a 50-mile radius. We have access to universities and colleges in Philadelphia and New Jersey. A list of colleges that will be utilized most is included below. For questions about any other university or college close to our NJ location feel free to email the case manager firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Camden County College- 4 Campuses in Sicklerville, Blackwood, Cherry Hill, Camden- All NJ
- Ranked in top 100 community colleges, top 10 for associate’s degree completion in education, top 50 for associate’s degrees completed in registered nursing, nursing administration, nursing research and clinical nursing; health professions and related programs; and science technologies/technicians.
- Acknowledged for maintaining one of the lowest tuition rates of any college or university in the state or region
- Transfer benefits to most 4-year colleges and universities in New Jersey
- Community College of Philadelphia– City of Philadelphia Campus
- The college offers over 70 degree and certificate programs in art, science, business, technology and liberal arts.
- Approximately 83% of full-time students and 73% of all students receive some type of financial aid.
- The largest public institution of higher education in Philadelphia
- 12- 4-year schools participate in the transfer duel partnership program; Temple, SJU, Rosemont, Peirce, LaSalle, Kutztown, Holy Family, Immaculata, Harrisburg, Eastern, Drexel, Cheyney, Chestnut hill, Cabrini, Arcadia
- Rutgers University – Camden campus, NJ. Also located in New Brunswick and Newark
- # 6 in public regional universities (north)
# 25 in regional universities (north)
# Master’s # 14 in the nation
- # 66 public university in nation
- Undergraduate majors: 38, Graduate programs: 29, Average class size: 24, Student-to-faculty ratio: 10 to 1, Schools and colleges: 4, 50,000 Rutgers–Camden alumni
- Transfer benefits from Camden County College
- Ranked #5 in the Northeast region for the best value
- Rowan University– Glassboro, NJ
- Transfer Benefits: partnerships with community colleges make higher education more accessible and affordable for South Jersey students by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
- Rowan at #90 among public institutions and #171 overall among 311 national universities.
- Programs of study: 74 bachelor’s, 51 master’s, 4 doctoral, 2 professional, 7 undergraduate certificates (CUGS), 38 post-baccalaureate certificates (COGS & CAGS)
- The College of NJ– Ewing, New Jersey
- Among 711 colleges and universities, Money ranks TCNJ 24th in the nation and 14th among all public colleges and universities. It is the top public institution in New Jersey.
- In small classes, students and faculty members collaborate in a rewarding process: as they seek to understand fundamental principles, apply key concepts, reveal new problems, and pursue new lines of inquiry, students gain a fluency of thought in their disciplines, a mindset at the root of all discovery, all excellence. With more than 50 liberal arts and professional programs, TCNJ students have a remarkable variety of options.
- Montclair State University- Montclair, NJ
- High acceptance rate
- Nearly 300 majors, minors, concentrations, and certificate programs
- State-of-the-art facilities including a new 2,000-bed student residence and dining complex
- Exceptional opportunities for motivated students, regardless of ethnicity or economic background: described by the U.S. Education Trust as a “Top Gap Closer” for increasing graduation rates for minority students
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 17 to 1
- Average class size is 23 students
- Courses taught by professors, not graduate assistants
- Affordable tuition: one of Forbes’ 25 Best Buy Colleges in the Northeast
Justin Taylor, BA
Director of Case Management
LIFE OF PURPOSE TREATMENT
2 Executive Campus
2370 NJ70, Suite 120
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002